Double Gutter Service (DGS) Series
The revolutionary Double Gutter Service (DGS) Series is a RIMEX TSR wheel/rim assembly consisting of two bead bands and side rings, a unique two-piece lock ring and one standard lock ring. The DGS was developed as a position sensitive outer dual so the inside tire could be easily mounted/dismounted without removing the outer wheel/rim base. It is engineered with safety and time saving in mind, allowing for a tire change to be completed in a fraction of the time.
DGS is designed for use on the outside rear wheel position. Once installed, there is no need to remove nuts or clamps to rotate tires off and on. A service technician would simply slide the tire and any parts across the outside wheel as necessary. For a demonstration on how the DGS works click here to watch the video.
Available in wheel sizes 49” – 63”Why DGS?
- Reduce the risk of injury to tireman - innovative design allows safer and easier tire changes.
- Eliminate the use of impact wrenches - no torquing and re-torquing required and less chance of wheels running loose.
- Increase availability and profitability - tire changes to be completed in a fraction of the time, as the outer dual wheel is never removed from the truck, keeping the vehicle in operation longer.
- Easier component assembly and removal - unique two-piece lock ring makes tire wheel/rim assembly and disassembly easier.
- Cost Savings
- When using the RIMEX DGS series in conjunction with the IGLR series, the potential time and cost savings is significant. The DGS and IGLR can potentially reduce the tire mounting and demounting time by half, meaning trucks return to service faster, directly translating into higher cost savings.
For a complete explanation of the time and cost savings of the IGLR and DGS series click here.